Thursday, July 11, 2013

My classroom WISHLIST for 2013 - 2014 school year.

This may seem unconventional but I am going to give it a try.
There are many consumable materials I use with my students throughout the year.
I buy most of them, but always run out.  Therefore, I am asking for help.

If you are out and about and would care to give me some help.....I could use the following
items in my classroom to educate your children.

  • #2 Pencils....students go through these like water.  I bought 144 last year and have zero left.
  • Odorless Whiteboard markers (the BIG ones, not the thin)  
  • 9 styrofoam spheres.....these will be used to cut and discover the shape formed by the cut
  • 18 styrofoam cones.....these are also used to cut and discover
  • electric pencil sharpener....I go through one of these per year
  • college ruled notebooks....I use these to give to students who can not afford them
  • SCIENTIFIC CALCULATORS....I use these to loan to students who forget to bring theirs to class

If you can manage to buy any of these items, please feel free to drop them off at PHMS with my name, Mrs. Lund, on the bag after September 3rd (1st day of school).

Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

Mrs. Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment